29/08/2011

new beginnings.

yeah so i've deleted all my old posts as i've made myself a little promise to keep this blog on track seeing as i never have. so out with the old and in with the new, my old posts were kack and had no real structure...but don't get your hopes up, i'm not an amazing writer. i'm just gonna be talking about life, fashion and whatever takes my fancy really. so yeah enough babbling about that now, it's nearing the end of summer now and to be quite honest it's been a bit rubbish, friends-wise. i had an amazing holiday to barbados and saw rhianna at the carnival which was a personal hightlight of mine, i went to v festival which was insane good although rhi rhi did disappoint me...chase and status on the other hand, oh my lord they were amazing and eminem i don't think it matters what kind of music you're into, you'll always relate to one of his songs, the crowd was increds. ah, yeah so i'm off the sixth form next year, results on thursday were emosh, i wish i'd worked harder but ah well. three A's, two B's and 3 C's and then there's results from some early entries from last year so don't think i only did eight GCSE's. so yeah ramble over, now i've also got a nikon D3000 for my birthday so i'll finally be able to upload some proper outfit posts and all that jazz. so yeah, hope everyone's had an amazing summer and are all pleased with your A-level and GCSE results and i'll keep you all posted, kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking your time reading about my world.
i'll answer any questions you might have.